Product quality is a core focus of life science companies because it addresses the ultimate goal of providing safe and effective treatments to patients. But, one challenge to managing product quality is that the quality-related data is stored in multiple systems including;
- Exception Management
- Customer Complaints
- Adverse Events
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Global Supplier Quality
- Supplier Corrective Action
- Product Complaints
With data being captured and maintained in so many disparate systems Aegis customers report the following challenges associated with their quality management efforts:
- Manual data gathering from static data sets stored in spreadsheets to generate Quality Reports.
- Significant man hours standardizing data stored in various quality systems.
- Source system owners limit direct access to databases.
- Data stored in spreadsheets do not have documented and traceable sources.
- Challenges in batch release and lengthy investigations drive the cost of quality higher.
- Audits and compliance efforts are hindered by the inability to access data on-demand.
Aegis' Discoverant® for Quality Data Management is the only manufacturing intelligence platform that provides self-service, on-demand and scheduled access to all of your quality data, regardless of the source system or the data type.