Aegis Enhances Discoverant Manufacturing Process Intelligence Software - Version 4.2 supports global time zones, boosts data monitoring, modeling and more from customer wish lists
September 14, 2012
LAFAYETTE, Colo., Sept. 14, 2012 - Aegis Analytical Corp., the leading provider of Manufacturing Process Intelligence software, announced today the availability of Aegis Discoverant® 4.2, the latest version of its global software platform.
Global drug manufacturers such as Abbott, AstraZeneca, Baxter, Biogen Idec, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Company, Genzyme, Human Genome Sciences, Merck Serono, Shire and Vertex - and their contract manufacturers - use Discoverant's data aggregation, investigational analytics and process modeling capabilities to improve process predictability and product quality.
Discoverant 4.2's new features were developed with input from Aegis customers looking to enhance collaboration throughout their global network of captive and contract manufacturing sites.
Technical enhancements improve user experience and teamwork
- Simplified user management and authentication with network-based group management and single sign-on for individual users.
- Enhanced support for global collaboration across multiple time zones.
- New administrative reports and greater control in Discoverant's query tools for easier data model management.
InVision and PRIMR features enable advanced analysis and data collection
- Enhanced plotting outputs for investigational analytics and modeling.
- Quality monitoring features, which include plotting multiple numeric parameters on Pareto charts.
- Added analytical options in the stability and expiration dating module, such as using prediction intervals and "worst case" scenarios.
- PRIMR (Paper Record Input Manager) enhanced to allow copying data from additional sources and editing data parameters for hypothetical analysis after XML import.
"We have accelerated the incorporation of our customers' recommendations in Version 4.2," said Robert Di Scipio, Aegis president and CEO. "The enhancements enable manufacturing, process development and quality teams to better collaborate across time zones and analyze geographically-dispersed processes, including those outsourced to contract manufacturers."
Current Aegis customers can contact their account managers for information on upgrades.
- To download a demonstration ofDiscoverantfor Pharma -Click Here
- To download a demonstration ofDiscoverantfor Biotech -Click Here
Aegis Analytical Corp. provides Discoverant, a Manufacturing Process Intelligence software platform that enables manufacturers to produce regulated and specialty products more efficiently. Discoverant leverages existing IT investments and provides on-demand access, contextualization, analysis and reporting for all manufacturing, quality and process development data. Aegis' customers maintain lean supply chains and achieve operational excellence through improved process performance and predictability, and accelerated tech transfer and process scale-up. Aegis' Discoverant goes beyond business intelligence, to enable process intelligence which provides a deeper understanding of each process and product. To learn more, visit www.aegiscorp.com. Follow Aegis on Twitter at: @discoverant.
Aegis and Discoverant are registered trademarks of Aegis Analytical Corp. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.