Why Aegis Analytical?
Aegis Analytical Corp. provides Discoverant, an Enterprise Manufacturing Process Intelligence software platform that enables manufacturers to produce regulated and specialty products more efficiently. Discoverant leverages existing IT investments and provides on-demand access, contextualization, analysis and reporting for all manufacturing, quality and process development data. Aegis’ customers maintain lean supply chains and achieve operational excellence through improved process performance and predictability, and accelerated tech transfer and process scale-up. Aegis' Discoverant goes beyond business intelligence, to enable process intelligence which provides a deeper understanding of each process and product.
What are your challenges?
- Preparing Annual Product Reviews Efficiently
- Alleviate Capacity Constraints/Site to Site Collaboration
- Technology Transfer Between Process Development & Manufacturing
- Making the Business Case for Quality by Design (QbD)
- Accelrys Acquires Aegis Analytical Corp.
- Aegis Analytical Customers Receive Process Intelligence Awards - DISCOVER 2012 Conference Participants Shared Best Practices for Life Sciences Manufacturing
- Aegis Enhances Discoverant Manufacturing Process Intelligence Software - Version 4.2 supports global time zones, boosts data monitoring, modeling and more from customer wish lists
- Aegis Announces Keynote for Process Intelligence Conference - Analyst Steven Lefebure to Address DISCOVER 2012 Attendees
- Aegis Analytical Teams Up With Sequence - Partner Helps Life Sciences Manufacturers Validate Discoverant Software
- Aegis Analytical Hires Neal as CTO - Software Industry Veteran to Lead Discoverant Product Development for Life Sciences Manufacturing Process Intelligence
- Improving Tech Transfer Across Organizational & Geographic Boundaries
- Shared Quality Responsibility Pays Off For Sponsors, CMOs
- Determining Process Quality Metrics for CMOs
- Gartner Cool Vendors in Manufacturing Operations, 2012
- Manufacturing Process Automation - Finding a Pathway Forward
- Brand Owner - CMO Collaboration is Growing--But is Far From Mature
- Managing CMO Networks - Process Understanding Through Shared Data